For release 2.0
1. Higher precision (upto 10x),
2. Minute hand movement per second (1/6th a degree) depends on high precision implementation,
3. Jitter on h and m and not just s,
jitter h and m are not incompatible with smooth movement surely?
smooth movement positions hands at non 30 degree intervals, jitter is an interval movement control.
4. Pie chart removal (count down or reveal),
5. Remember window positions - per project not in registry (what if screen res changes?),
6. Support rates other than 6 FPS for erase mode,
7. Circles on hands.
No release date planned.
If you have any specific enhancement requests or bug reports, please email me.
Back to index.